Clinical Research Registries
Registries represent a unique and powerful model for the collection of observational or epidemiologic data, and are becoming a widely adopted business tool in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, academic and private healthcare settings. Providers and Academic Medical Centers are using this post-approval research to accelerate innovation, produce faster knowledge gains and alert companies to potential problems quicker than any other available tool.
Docslogic can provide your organization a secure, scientifically rigorous, and easy to use platform to implement your registry program without requiring huge budgets and long implementation cycles.
The data collected using our registry solutions has been essential for supporting healthcare studies and providing evidence to improve:
- Patient Safety
- Drug Utilization and Effectiveness
- Post-marketing Surveillance
- Prospective Product Surveillance and Risk Mitigation
- Disease Progression
- Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Patient Population Dynamics
- Provider Outcome
- Relationship Building with Physicians and Patients
- Competitive Intelligence